Sunday, June 27, 2010

Football trivia

A bit of help required.

Every so often my local pub asks me to fling together a pub quiz. This time it's to take place before the World Cup final, with a World Cup theme.

As I'm astonishingly lazy intrigued by the possibilities of crowd sourcing I'm asking for trivia questions.

Questions on football in general and the World Cup in particular are welcome.

I'll also post the completed quiz here before the World Cup final on 11th July. Highest scores (no cheating please) will win a couple of football books drawn from the pile on my bedroom floor my extensive personal library.

You can post questions in comments, contact me here or DM me on Twitter.

Cheers,
Tom

1 comment:

  1. INUKSHUK-Soccer Camp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB9mQ5AE98w

    At the Inukshuk Foundation our goal is to fill in the gaps in community services and programs across Canada to help at risk youth complete their education.

    Since reinstating our charity status in 2009 we've been hard at work to get our first initiative off the ground: creating Inukshuk Fields in Scarborough, Ontario. With your donations we can make our first project a solid success.

    Inukshuk Foundation, Brazilian Soccer Camps, Summer Camps, youth development,kids, Inukshuk soccer camps

    Visit our website: http://inukshukfoundation.org/

    ReplyDelete