Friday, March 05, 2010

SPL Preview: London calling

I'm away this weekend, enjoying a mini-break - or at least a mini-bar-break-in - daahn Saarf. Like Dick Whittington, I am off to the mean streets of London. Although I'm sure it will be a shock for everyone if I end up being made Lord Mayor before I come home on Monday.

I might come back a changed man. I am after all visiting the home of the "best league in the world." I might never be able to look at our runty little SPL in the same way again.

All that lies in the future. For now I will content myself with the SPL preview of the weekend ahead.

Quick Predict:

  • Hamilton v Aberdeen; Draw, no goals
  • Hibernian v Kilmarnock: Home win
  • Rangers v St Mirren: Home win
  • St Johnstone v Motherwell: Scoring draw
  • Falkirk v Celtic (Sunday, Sky): Away win
  • Dundee United v Hearts (Sunday, ESPN): Scoring draw

A season long journey through my incompetence: 49 out of 122.



No comments:

Post a Comment