Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cross Blog Promotion

A little moonlighting on the theFootyBlog.net.

My Team & I: Hibs. A ramble through my life and times as a Hibs supporter:

The stadium is complete, the training ground resplendent. Unfortunately the players aren’t fit for purpose. Colin Calderwood needs time to shape his own squad. The recruitment of Derek Adams as assistant manager impressed me. A period of stability is required and hopefully they are the men to deliver it.


You’ll note I’ve not yet mentioned Scotland’s oldest cup competition and the much ridiculed Hibernian jinx. In a country where winning a league title is beyond all but two clubs, the cup remains the holy grail. We’ll never give up on the dream. But, a jinx is a jinx. I prefer not to discuss it for fear of extending an already ridiculously long curse.

Please have a read and check out Scott's other great work on the blog. And Twitter @thefootyblognet

1 comment: