Monday, May 17, 2010

Celebrate!

I thought this was a cracking photo.

The player is Bryan Deasley who scored Forfar's second goal as they beat Arbroath to clinch their place in the Second Division:
I was delighted to shoot Bryan Deasley fire home Forfar’s clinching goal – I’ve known the wee man for about five years and he’s not had the best of times in his career in the last couple of seasons. Good to see something nice happen to him – and it helps to know a player when you are trying to get his attention for a ‘celly’ pic – Ta for this one wee man. I’ll add to this post once I’ve sorted out what’s going to the paper.
I suppose you could say "this is what it means."

Picture reproduced with permission: please visit davidyoungphoto.

Click here for more pictures from the game.

Click here for more of David's football pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment