Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bits and pieces

Neil Lennon, The Scottish Football BlogAlthough I seem to have done a load of blogging this week I've missed a couple of things out.

Most notably there's been no predictions because, unfortunately, real work simply must get in the way sometimes (much as I try to avoid this happening.)

Anyway I'll give you my full time predictions:

Hearts v Rangers: 4-1 Rangers (I'll concede to an element of cheating here)
Celtic v Kilmarnock: Home win, 2 or 3 nil.
Dundee United v Motherwell: Home win
Falkirk v Hibs: Away win
Aberdeen v St Mirren: Home win
Hamilton v St Johnstone: Draw

Elsewhere I also missed blogging about the second episode of STV's Greatest Team, a series I am enjoying after slating it before it started. (I'll stand by all I said about Lorraine Kelly though).

They're miles ahead on Left Back In The Changing Room where they've already named their final eleven, please check it out and leave your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking, that's kind.

    Keep up the good work.

    RCM

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all the scores right as well! Gala day!

    ReplyDelete