Friday, February 19, 2010

SPL Weekend Preview

That time of the week again when our thoughts turn to what's in store for the weekend. On a personal level I can look forward to another weekend of armchair sport and the very real risk of severe food poisoning.

Predictions

  • Celtic v Dundee United: Draw, with goals
  • Falkirk v Aberdeen: Draw, with added misery for all concerned
  • Kilmarnock v St Mirren: Home win, with Jimmy's ba' heided smile continuing
  • Motherwell v Hibernians: Away win, with Hibs shutting up shop
  • St Johnstone v Rangers (ESPN): Away win, with the Saints' pluck admired by all
  • Hearts v Hamilton (Sunday, Sky): Away win, with Sky viewers working out how to cancel that subscription
Scoreboard: 46 from 111 games. My failures have made me look at myself in a way I've never wanted to before. It's now up to me to make amends. And that starts by never repeating the mistakes I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment