Saturday, December 19, 2009

Seeing the future quicksmart

Sometimes I get predictions right. Like this week I predicted I'd not have much time to write my predictions. And I got that right.

But, of course, a shed load happens that I don't have time to write about.

Rangers swat aside Dundee United. Celtic concede three in 19 minutes and then come back to draw. Good night Vienna?

Gordon Smith dons his John Forsyth style blue rinse and, like Blake Carrington wooing Alexis Colby, he goes after his nemesis armed only with a bunch of roses and a bedside charm.

Will it work on Craig Levein? Time will tell.

In the meantime I present my predictions in one sentence per game only:

Aberdeen v Hibernian
Should be an away win all the way, and will be.

Hamilton v Dundee United
Hamilton have confidence, Dundee United think their manager is off, a draw.

Kilmarnock v Falkirk
Draw.

Rangers v Motherwell
Rangers will probably walk it but I'm showing faith in Motherwell to get a draw.

St Johnstone v St Mirren
A hunch and nothing else - draw.

Hearts v Celtic
Away win.

34/84. Dearie me.

1 comment:

  1. One year ago it might have been different but just sad to see Hearts getting ripped this season. Celtic will have it all too easy against them methinks.

    ReplyDelete