Friday, September 11, 2009

Landmarks

I almost missed it myself but today I posted my 200th article. How's about that then, boys and girls? In the same week as my 1000th tweet.

Obviously I've taken my time about it. But still, you've got to say it's an achievement of sorts.

Looking back my first posts dealt with turmoil at Tynecastle and the Hibs' board being somewhat parsimonious. Some fings never change.

Paul Le Guen was struggling. We all know how that turned out.

And STV was rubbish.

Have things got better? Hmmm. I'd say they've not got much worse. The last couple of months have been shockers. And things do need to change.

But, like this blog, Scottish football is still alive. By the 400th post it might even be kicking.

1 comment:

  1. cracking blog mate, one of my regular stop-offs! Lang may yer lum reek :-)

    ReplyDelete